WASHINGTON, D.C. — The Washington Center for Internships and Academic Seminars (TWC) is proud to announce that six colleges and universities have been chosen to receive TWC’s 2017 Partnership Awards on October 2, 2017, during the annual Academic Affairs Awards Luncheon at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C.
The following partner institutions will be honored:
- University of Washington, Public Institution of the Year
- Hofstra University, Private Institution of the Year
- Earlham College, New Affiliate of the Year
- Quinnipiac University, Academic Seminar Partner of the Year
- David Myers, Alvernia University, Liaison of the Year
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, State Partnership of the Year
“The Washington Center is privileged to work with numerous partners ranging from corporations and foundations to universities and states to provide transformational opportunities to college students from all backgrounds,” said Chris Norton, president of The Washington Center. “We value each of our partners not only because of their expertise, but also because of their desire to advance experiential education. I am looking forward to presenting the 2017 Academic Affairs Awards to our distinguished honorees.”
TWC’s institutional partners play an integral role in promoting the success of our students and defining the direction of our programs. The six honorees are models for the advancement of high impact practices in higher education.