TWC Partner Institute 2019: Building Bridges
Friday, April 5, 2019 - Saturday, April 6, 2019
This spring, The Washington Center invites campus liaisons and their colleagues to Washington, D.C., to engage with TWC staff, students, and fellow TWC partners from around the country. Highlights of the weekend will include networking with fellow liaisons, D.C. excursions, and conversations with TWC experiential learning experts as we work together to enrich the lives of your students.
Join Us This April!
We’d love to see your campus represented at the Institute.
Don’t hesitate to pass along the information about this event to other champions of The Washington Center on your campus.
The Office of College & University Relations is putting final touches on the agenda. The weekend will give you a snapshot of your students’ lives in D.C. We will provide you with discussions and tools to build or strengthen the TWC bridge to your campus.
We have a hotel block at the Courtyard Marriott Washington, D.C./U.S. Capitol. It is located at 1325 2nd Street NE, Washington, DC 20002 and is about a 9 minute walk to TWC’s Residential and Academic Facility. The rate is $159/night. The block is for the dates April 4-7, 2019. Hotel and amenities include Wi-Fi, Fitness Center, Pool, and Cable.
To book a room through the block:
- Call Marriott Reservations at 1 (800) 321-2211 or (202) 898-4000 on or before Thursday, March 7, 2019. Please identify yourself as part of The Washington Center group staying at the Courtyard Washington, D.C./U.S. Capitol at 1325 2nd Street NE, Washington, DC 20002.
- Go to this reservation link on or before Thursday, March 7, 2019 to book your room.
Other Nearby Hotels include:
- Hilton Garden Inn Washington, D.C. U.S. Capitol
- Hyatt Place Washington D.C. U.S. Capitol
- Kellogg Conference Hotel at Gallaudet University
- Homewood Suites Washington, D.C. NoMa
- Hampton Inn Washington, D.C. NoMa Union Station
Manager, College and University Relations